Sunday Duty Manager - Bentleigh
Sundays 9:45am - 4:15pm
A bright and bustling retail destination, our Bentleigh store needs a strong retailer with management experience who enjoys keeping busy and loves building relationships. You are someone who will inspire and coach our team with strong leadership, motivation and passion. You are a wiz at merchandising and will embrace a diverse collection of fashion and homewares to create a positive customer experience.
You will bring a "hands on" approach and be a proactive operator who thrives on delivering outstanding customer experience.
More specifically you will have:
- A real passion for delivering incredible customer service
- Retail management experience with a real focus on people
- Proven retail sales experience with a drive to beat sales targets
- Excellent communication skills
- A “Can do” proactive attitude and positive team spirit
Key accountabilities include:
- Leading our volunteer team to deliver a memorable experience with our customers
- Striving for, meeting and beating sales targets
- Training and supporting our dedicated team of volunteers
In return we offer:
- Tax reducing salary packaging + loading on Retail Award Level 6
- Regular ongoing position
- onsite parking
- Knowledge that you will be part of a team helping to make a difference to your community
The St Vincent de Paul Society aspires to be recognised as a caring Catholic charity offering ‘a hand up’ to people in need. We do this by respecting their dignity, sharing our hope and encouraging them to take control of their destiny by providing practical support, advocacy and friendship. The Society is one of the most recognised and highly regarded charitable organisations that has been providing support to Victorians for 160 years. We operate over 100 retail shops throughout Victoria, commonly called “Vinnies” that raise much needed funds to support those who are vulnerable in the community.
If making a difference in your local community is important to you and you meet our essential requirements we can’t wait to hear from you. Please send us your updated CV and a cover letter that tells us a little more about you and why you would be perfect for the role. Please click here for a copy of the Position Description.
Applications close: Sunday 5 May 2019
Please note that prior to any offer of employment, pre-employment checks must be completed these will include reference checking, a medical, a national criminal history check and a working with children check.
St Vincent de Paul Society Victoria is proactive in supporting child safety