Saturday Duty Manager - Campbellfield
Brand New Shop Opening in Campbellfield!!
Saturday Shift 8.45am - 5.15pm - fit in around your busy lifestyle!
Are you keen to join a big, new and exciting project? Are you a rising retail star? This could be the perfect opportunity for you!
We are seeking a dynamic retailer with strong leadership experience who understands the Vinnies vibe and can utilise their exceptional merchandising skills to create a real destination to our brand new Campbellfield shop.
You will love fresh and exciting challenges, enjoy keeping busy as well thriving off building and cultivating relationships with customers and staff alike. You are an inspiring individual who will coach our team with direction, motivation and passion. You love variation and will embrace an eclectic collection of fashion, homewares and furniture items to create the ultimate customer experience.
You will bring a "hands on" approach and be a proactive operator who thrives on delivering outstanding customer experience.
More specifically you will have:
- PASSION! That's passion for delivering incredible customer service
- Retail management experience with a real focus on people
- Proven retail sales experience with a drive to beat sales targets
- Excellent communication skills
- A 'Can Do' proactive attitude and positive team spirit
Key accountabilities include:
- Leading our volunteer team to deliver a memorable experience with our customers
- Striving for, meeting and beating sales targets
- Training and supporting our dedicated team of volunteers
In return we offer:
- Tax reducing salary packaging + loading on Retail Award Level 6
- Opportunities for growth
- An exciting, brand new site, with a fresh look, team and a vibe to cultivate all of your own!
- Knowledge that you will be part of a team helping to make a difference to your community
The St Vincent de Paul Society Victoria and its wide network of over 12,000 volunteers provide practical welfare support, advocacy and friendship for the most vulnerable members of our community. On the frontline, face-to-face.The St Vincent de Paul Society in Australia has more than 60,000 volunteers. Internationally, the Society operates in 149 countries and has over 950,000 volunteers. To find out more visit vinnies.org.au. Key services include Vinnies Shops; Vinnies Soup Vans; Compeer support for people experiencing mental illness; home visitation; youth programs; assistance for asylum seekers and refugees; education and tutoring; and a range of other volunteer-run initiatives that assist people in need.
Grow with Vinnies
If making a difference in your local community is important to you and you meet our essential requirements we can’t wait to hear from you.Please send us your updated CV and a cover letter that tells us a little more about you and why you would be perfect for the role. Please click here for a copy of the Position Description.
Applications close: Friday 29 March 2019
Please note that prior to any offer of employment, pre-employment checks must be completed these will include reference checking, a medical, a national criminal history check and a working with children check.
St Vincent de Paul Society Victoria is proactive in supporting child safety