Duty Manager - Mornington - New Position!
Sundays 9:45am – 4:15pm
Due to rapid growth, we are currently seeking a passionate and dynamic retailer with strong leadership experience to inspire and coach our team with motivation and passion to create a real destination for savvy visitors to the Mornington area. A real destination for savvy shoppers our Main St shop is a hive of activity and will offer you an opportunity to build and cultivate positive relationships. In addition, you are energetic and have a knack for merchandising that easily enables you to embrace a diverse collection of fashion and homewares to create the ultimate shopping experience.
You will bring a "hands on" approach and be a proactive operator who thrives on delivering outstanding customer experience.
More specifically you will have:
- A real passion for delivering incredible customer service
- Retail management experience with a real focus on people
- Proven retail sales experience with a drive to beat sales targets
- Excellent communication skills
- A 'Can Do' proactive attitude and positive team spirit
Key accountabilities include:
- Leading our volunteer team to deliver a memorable experience with our customers
- Striving for, meeting and beating sales targets
- Training and supporting our dedicated team of volunteers
In return we offer:
- Tax reducing salary packaging + loading on Retail Award Level 6
- Close to public transport
- Knowledge that you will be part of a team helping to make a difference to your community
The St Vincent de Paul Society Victoria and its wide network of over 12,000 volunteers provide practical welfare support, advocacy and friendship for the most vulnerable members of our community. On the frontline, face-to-face.The St Vincent de Paul Society in Australia has more than 60,000 volunteers. Internationally, the Society operates in 149 countries and has over 950,000 volunteers. To find out more visit vinnies.org.au. Key services include Vinnies Shops; Vinnies Soup Vans; Compeer support for people experiencing mental illness; home visitation; youth programs; assistance for asylum seekers and refugees; education and tutoring; and a range of other volunteer-run initiatives that assist people in need.
Grow with Vinnies
If making a difference in your local community is important to you and you meet our essential requirements we can’t wait to hear from you.Please send us your updated CV and a cover letter that tells us a little more about you and why you would be perfect for the role. Please click here for a copy of the Position Description.
Applications close: Sunday 18 March 2018
Please note that prior to any offer of employment, pre-employment checks must be completed these will include reference checking, a medical, a national criminal history check and a working with children check.
St Vincent de Paul Society Victoria is proactive in supporting child safety