Shop Manager - Bairnsdale
Join one of Victoria's Leading Not-For-Profit Organisations!
Be part of a values driven team of successful retailers
Tax reducing salary packaging
Full-Time, Ongoing Position
We are currently seeking a retail superstar to lead a diverse and passionate team of volunteers in our Bairnsdale store. You will be surrounded with amazing fashion and homewares, plus supporting and managing our amazing team of volunteers.
If you love the idea of contributing to your local community by growing sales, coaching your budding retail heroes and in turn bringing in much needed funds to the organisation, then we encourage you to apply!
You are a truly inspirational leader who is well regarded for their communication skills and their ability to coach and mentor their team. Retail to you is second nature and if you can channel your extensive experience into directly contributing to the community then it is a win win for you! Great at visual merchandising? Love achieving results? Want to make your shop an amazing place for our dedicated volunteers? If you have answered yes, this could be a truly great opportunity for you to make a significant impact immediately.
More specifically you will have:
- A real passion for delivering incredible customer service
- Retail management experience with a real focus on people
- Demonstrated understanding of stock control management
- Proven retail apparel sales experience with a drive to succeed and achieve results
- Excellent communication skills with a large range of stakeholders
- Ability to manage competing priorities, tasks and overall expectations
- A “Can do” proactive attitude and positive team spirit
In return we offer:
- Tax reducing salary packaging + loading on Retail Award Level 8
- An excellent team that fosters a supportive and collaborative work environment - we value our employees and the excellent work they do
- We have some great talent who are happy to share their experience and skills to help you on your way
- We are growing and there are lots of opportunities available
This is an exciting opportunity not to be missed! If you are passionate about making change and contributing to the Society's future we cant wait to hear from you. Please send us your updated CV and Cover Letter outlining how your experience meets the key requirements found in the Position Description. Please click here for a copy of the Position Description.
Learn more about Vinnies!
Please note that prior to any offer of employment, pre-employment checks must be completed. These will include reference checking, proof of COVID-19 vaccination, a national criminal history check and current working with children check.
St Vincent de Paul Society Victoria is proactive in supporting child safety
We value diversity and aim to build an inclusive environment that champions, embraces and respects differences.
We support and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people of all abilities, cultures, sexual orientations, and gender identities and expressions.