Digital Marketing Lead
Join one of Victoria's leading not for profits and be a part of something big
Competitive Salary + Tax reducing salary package
Full-Time, Fixed-Term Role for 12 Months
A little bit about us
For over 165 years we have been in Victoria assisting people through the challenges of poverty and exclusion address suffering, advocating against inequality and promoting human dignity and self-determination.
Overall, St Vincent de Paul Society Victoria has many arms and services. These include soup vans, education programs, home visitation programs and VincentCare Victoria, which provides a range of services and programs for people who are experiencing or at risk of homelessness and disadvantage. This includes crisis accommodation, drug and alcohol dependency programs, and housing.
The Marketing team is responsible for operational coordination of communication and strategic marketing campaigns to drive engagement.
A little about the Role
The Digital Marketing Lead plays an integral role in collaborating and brining together the needs of the business whilst maintaining or enhancing the digital customer experience.
This is an opportunity to use your digital marketing expertise to continue to strengthen our brand presence in the market, through the creation of high quality multi-channel digital marketing campaigns and content.
We are looking for someone who can work confidently and autonomously to be a creative custodian for our brand.
Key accountabilities include:
- Create, manage, and optimize digital communication across the Society’s social media channels
- Plan, develop and publish high quality social and digital media content that effectively communicates key messages
- Monitor and evaluate social media channels and the external digital environment; generate social media analytics reports; proactively track, analyse, and report on the Society’s digital presence
- Leverage learnings from client journey mapping for digital planning and utilize tools and insights to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple digital channels and client touch points
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service to our online communities, to assist with navigating our services and incoming feedback
- Build collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure a regular flow of content, customer service enquiries and issues management for digital marketing activities
- Provide national representation for Victoria on national digital marketing committees, including managing the flow of Victorian content and messaging to national social media channels
A little bit about you
You are currently working in a similar role and have experience in developing and implementing successful strategies to increase digital engagement. You are known for being responsive, approachable, and service oriented, you will confidently build connections with your key stakeholders and create robust working relationships that add value to digital campaigns and programs.
You will be enthusiastic, highly organized, detail orientated and driven by a commitment to delivering exceptional results. You will bring a "hands on" approach and be a proactive operator who thrives on developing relationships to achieve high stakeholder engagement.
More specifically you will have:
- Experience showcasing innovative and meaningful human centred design solutions for digital experiences.
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to be a ‘storyteller', bringing teams and stakeholders on the journey.
- Proven experience managing and optimising brand awareness and engagement aligned with strategic objectives
- Proven success in achieving greater brand awareness, lead generation and conversion.
- Proven experience developing and delivering engaging targeted social media plans and content.
- Proven experience managing digital assets to optimise online presence.
Why work for us? We offer:
- Salary packaging, sometimes called salary sacrificing is a huge attraction here! It is a popular way of providing employees in the community sector with tax benefits over and above their salary. It means the real value of a salary package can be significantly higher than the nominal value.
- We make an incredible difference in the lives of over 300,000 people every year.
- We believe in families, so we like to provide a family-friendly environment in which to work.
- We offer a place where you know you are contributing to a firm committed to helping others. We are passionate about #Social Justice.
- We are complex in our design which always makes work interesting.
Where good happens # Goodworks
If making a difference in your local community is important to you and you meet our essential requirements we can’t wait to hear from you. Please send us your updated CV and a cover letter that tells us a little more about you and why you would be perfect for the role.
Please click here for a copy of the Position Description.
Applications close: Please don’t delay in submitting your application as applications will be reviewed upon submission.
Please note that prior to any commencement of employment, pre-employment checks must be completed these will include reference checking, a national criminal history and right to work check, proof of COVID-19 vaccination, and a working with children check.
St Vincent de Paul Society Victoria is proactive in supporting child safety
We value diversity and aim to build an inclusive environment that champions, embraces and respects differences.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people of all abilities, cultures, sexual orientations, and gender identities and expressions.