ICT Support Engineer (L2)
New year, new opportunity!
Competitive Salary + Tax reducing salary package
Full Time, Ongoing role
Box Hill location
We are currently underway with a brand new IT transformation strategy which will provide robust solutions to organisational challenges, ultimately creating better outcomes for the people we serve. It is an exciting time to be joining the organisation and particularly in the ICT Team!
You will provide expertise and support to implement processes for the improvement of the team’s service and performance for the St Vincent de Paul Society throughout Victoria. The ICT Team is responsible for ensuring standards-based technology is delivered to Society representatives efficiently, professionally and to a high quality.
You are a committed and customer orientated ICT Support expert who is looking to join a highly skilled team that is focused on delivering innovative solutions to its customers.
Well regarded for your customer orientated approach and your ability to engage with stakeholders of all levels, you easily work with varying technical skill-sets to support and resolve issues. You have sound level 1 & 2 knowledge, you will work actively with your clients to support and guide improvement initiatives for optimal impact.
If you are a positive, hands-on person who enjoys working in a dedicated, innovative team with a high level of autonomy then we encourage you to apply!
More specifically you will have:
- A tertiary degree in Information Technology / Computing / Information Management or;
- At least 3 or more years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in providing professional, customer focused Level 1 & 2 ICT support to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in managing IT incidents on a day to day basis
- Experience with building computers using SCCM, WDS or other market solutions
- Experience in supporting ICT infrastructure
- Experience with SharePoint and Intune
- Experience with IT systems and application implementations that support key business requirement
- Experience with creating IT Documentation
- Experience with Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems - Windows 7 and 10
In return we offer:
- Excellent work-life balance and great work hours (37.5 per week)
- We believe in families, so we like to provide a family-friendly environment in which to work.
- An opportunity to contribute to an organisation committed to helping others. We are passionate about #Social Justice
- An opportunity to contribute to an organisation that makes an incredible difference in the lives of over 300,000 people every year
- An environment where we live and breathe our values
The St Vincent de Paul Society Victoria is a diverse workforce made up of 380 employees and over 12,500 volunteers. Our wide network of volunteers provide practical welfare support, advocacy and friendship for the most vulnerable members of our community through our Conferences, Special Works, Soup Van Operations and Vinnies shops.
Vinnies changes lives every day
This is an exciting opportunity not to be missed! If you are passionate about making change and contributing to the Society's strategic direction we cant wait to hear from you. Please send us your updated CV and Cover Letter outlining how your experience meets the key requirements found in the Position Description. Please click here for a copy of the Position Description.
Applications close: Tuesday 18 February 2020 at 11.30pm
Our process includes phone screening, an online psychometric assessment and a panel interview, reference checking, a national criminal history check and a working with children check.
Please note that prior to any offer of employment, pre-employment checks must be completed. These will include reference checking, a national criminal history check and current working with children check.
St Vincent de Paul Society Victoria is proactive in supporting child safety
We value diversity and aim to build an inclusive environment that champions, embraces and respects differences.
We support and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people of all abilities, cultures, sexual orientations, and gender identities and expressions.
**Flexible working hours, including some weeknights & weekends may be required. Travel to various locations across the State will be required and a valid Drivers License is essential**