Shop Manager - Sebastopol Brand New Shop Location!
Join one of Victoria's Leading Not-For-Profits!
Brand new Full Time Shop Manager position now available!
Vinnies is growing! And as a result a new and exciting position has been created to support our brand new shop location in Sebastapol. We are currently seeking a passionate, energetic and dynamic retailer with proven management experience to lead of our new shop to success.
You will have a real flair for merchandising and will embrace a diverse collection of fashion, furniture and homewares to create a positive customer experience. You will bring a 'hands on' approach and be a proactive operator who thrives on engaging with people and cultivating relationships.
More specifically you will have:
- A real passion for delivering incredible customer service
- Retail management experience with a real focus on people
- Proven retail sales experience with a drive to beat sales targets
- Excellent communication skills
- A “Can do” proactive attitude and positive team spirit
Key accountabilities include:
- Leading our volunteer team to deliver a memorable experience with our customers
- Striving for, meeting and beating sales targets
- Training and supporting our dedicated team of volunteers
In return we offer:
- Tax reducing salary packaging + loading on Retail Award Level 6
- Regular ongoing position
- Knowledge that you will be part of a team helping to make a difference to your community
The St Vincent de Paul Society Victoria and its wide network of over 12,000 volunteers provide practical welfare support, advocacy and friendship for the most vulnerable members of our community. On the frontline, face-to-face. The St Vincent de Paul Society in Australia has more than 60,000 volunteers. Internationally, the Society operates in 149 countries and has over 950,000 volunteers. To find out more visit vinnies.org.au. Key services include Vinnies Shops; Vinnies Soup Vans; Compeer support for people experiencing mental illness; home visitation; youth programs; assistance for asylum seekers and refugees; education and tutoring; and a range of other volunteer-run initiatives that assist people in need.
Grow with Vinnies
If making a difference in your local community is important to you and you meet our essential requirements we can’t wait to hear from you. Please send us your updated CV and a cover letter that tells us a little more about you and why you would be perfect for the role.
Applications close: Wednesday 29th January 2020
St Vincent de Paul Society Victoria is proactive in supporting child safety
We value diversity and aim to build an inclusive environment that champions, embraces and respects differences.
We support and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people of all abilities, cultures, sexual orientations, and gender identities and expressions.