Office 365/ Sharepoint Lead
Join one of Victoria's leading not-for-profits in this brand new exciting role!
Competitive Salary + Tax reducing salary package
Full Time, Fixed Term (3 years)
Box Hill location
The St Vincent de Paul Society Victoria and its wide network of over 12,000 volunteers provide practical welfare support, advocacy and friendship for the most vulnerable members of our community. Committed to hiring staff who possess the genuine desire to make a difference to the lives of others, we currently have a brand new opportunity for someone to join our ICT Team at an exciting and transformative time!
The position of Office 365/Sharepoint Lead is critical to the successful implementation of the Society’s ICT Strategy. Functionally, reporting to the ICT Manager, the role works closely with, and supports the Project Manager – ICT Strategy in the delivery of a number of key elements of the Strategy, which at its foundation is underpinned by an Office 365 framework.
The Strategy is seen as a critical part of the envisaged transformational change of the organisation over the coming years. As such, the Office 365/Sharepoint Lead is a pivotal role for the Society.
If you are passionate in driving new technologies, consider yourself to be an innovative, big picture thinker and want to make a positive impact on the community then we want you to apply!
- Certificate IV or Tertiary Qualification in related fields or/and
- 3+ years of experience working in a role with similar functions as a SharePoint /Office 365 specialist
- Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft 365 Certification
Experience and skills:
- Experience in running projects / implementations with all levels of stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven experience working with Office 365
- Extensive experience and knowledge to design, code, test, debug and document software in a variety of programming languages
- Ability to research and quickly assimilate relevant new technologies, concepts, architectures and features is essential
- A leader and influencer who can promote and deliver a sustained organisational transformational change program
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop good relationships with all stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise and balance competing or conflicting demands
- Customer-oriented approach
- Problem-solving aptitude
Well-developed time management skills, with an ability to meet tight deadlines
Liaise professionally with staff and external suppliers
- Strong and flexible work ethic
Work with limited supervision
Awareness of, and ability to work within, the ethos of the Society
Experience, skills and attributes:
- Experience with and/or deep understanding of Microsoft collaboration stack, including: Office 365; Teams; and SharePoint online
- Superior analytical skills and ability to think things through, anticipate solutions and next steps and see the bigger picture;
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Tax reducing salary packaging
- Excellent work-life balance and great work hours (37.5 per week)
- We make an incredible difference in the lives of over 300,000 people every year.
- We believe in families, so we like to provide a family-friendly environment in which to work.
- We offer a place where you know you are contributing to an firm committed to helping others. We are passionate about #Social Justice.
- We live and breathe our values.
Call to action!
If making a difference in your local community is important to you and you meet our essential requirements we can’t wait to hear from you. Please send us your updated CV, Cover Letter and a document addressing the Key Selection Criteria found in the Position Description. Please click here for a copy of the Position Description.
Applications close: Sunday 20 October 2019 at 11.30pm
The process will include phone screening, an online psychometric assessment and a panel interview.
Please note that prior to any commencement of employment, pre-employment checks must be completed these will include reference checking, a national criminal history check and a working with children check.
St Vincent de Paul Society Victoria is proactive in supporting child safety