Retail Marketing Coordinator
Join one of Victoria's leading Not for Profits!
Full-time, Ongoing Role
Box Hill location
St Vincent de Paul Society Victoria provides welfare and support to people across Victoria in need. Our services include: retail shops, soup vans, homework and breakfast clubs, kids' camps and day outs, and home visitation to provide food and clothing vouchers and assistance with paying for utility bills and medical bills. Our network of over 110 Vinnies Shops across the state also play a key part in funding our many programs and services and providing material assistance to those we help. By uniting thousands of volunteers to help offer a hand up to people in need, we can break the cycle of homelessness.
The Role & You
Reporting to the Merchandise Manager you will be a key member of the Retail Support team contributing to the achievement of the Society’s objectives through innovative retail marketing strategies. This is an opportunity to use your expertise to strengthen our brand presence in the market, through the creation of high quality marketing collateral and integrated campaigns.
We are looking for someone who can work confidently and autonomously to be a creative custodian for our Retail brand.
Key accountabilities include:
- Providing strategic direction through the development and execution of the retail marketing strategy.
- Creating and maintaining engaging content across the Society’s social media channels and online communities to strengthen the Vinnies online brand
- Developing and designing high quality marketing materials for use online and in store for upcoming retail events and campaigns.
- Assisting in the management of product launches and marketing campaigns
You are a proactive "hands on" team player who thrives on delivering outstanding work and contributing to a positive team culture. Regarded as having exceptional marketing skills and knowledge and experience with retail marketing strategies, you will actively engage with our key audiences to design and guide campaigns for optimal impact.
More specifically you will have:
- Qualifications in Marketing
- Proven ability to develop and execute retail marketing strategies
- Proven ability to develop high quality print based marketing collateral.
- Experience developing high-quality and engaging content across multiple platforms.
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- A creative flair with an ability to conceptualise ideas and make recommendations
- Knowledge and experience in online marketing, fundraising or a similar field.
Why work for us? We offer:
- Flexible working & great hours. Work life balance is important to us
- Salary Packaging. A popular way of providing employees in the community sector with tax benefits over and above their salary. It means the real value of a salary package can be significantly higher than the nominal value
- We are committed to professional development to make sure that your career keeps growing while you’re working with us
- We make an incredible difference in the lives of over 300,000 people every year
- We believe in families, so we like to provide a family-friendly environment in which to work
- We offer a place where you know you are contributing to a firm committed to helping others. We are passionate about #Social Justice
- We have some great talent who are happy to share their experience and skills to help you on your way
- We live and breathe our values
Call to action!
If making a difference in your local community is important to you and you meet our essential requirements we can’t wait to hear from you. Please send us your updated CV and a cover letter that tells us a little more about you and why you would be perfect for the role. Please click here for a copy of the Position Description.
The process will include phone screening, an online psychometric assessment and a panel interview.
Please note that prior to any commencement of employment, pre-employment checks must be completed these will include reference checking, a national criminal history check and a working with children check.
St Vincent de Paul Society Victoria is proactive in supporting child safety