A-Grade Shop Manager - Not to Be Missed Opportunity!
- Big box retailer – progress your career whilst giving back to the community!
- Tax reducing salary package – save thousands of dollars
- 12-month contract in the Northern suburbs
- Rotating roster
We are a cause based organisation with a proud history of assisting the most vulnerable members of our community. Due to an internal promotion, we have a rare opportunity for a passionate and dynamic retailer to lead one of our largest Victorian retail shops! Leading a large team of dedicated staff and volunteers, you will coach your team in providing excellent service to our wonderful customers.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Retail Shop Manager who understands what it takes to manage an outstanding A Grade shop. A wiz at merchandising, you will embrace a diverse collection of fashion, furniture and homewares to create the ultimate customer experience. Known for your flexibility and exceptional organisation skills, you thrive in working in a busy environment where no two days are the same.
More specifically you will have:
- A passion for delivering incredible customer service
- Retail management experience with a real focus on people
- Experience in supporting performance through a positive culture of training and development
- Demonstrated understanding of stock control management
- Strong conflict management skills
- Excellent communication skills with a large range of stakeholders
- Ability to manage competing priorities, tasks and overall expectations
- A “Can do” proactive attitude and positive team spirit
Why work for us? We offer:
- Tax reducing salary packaging + loading on Retail Award Level 8
- Career progression – this role has become available following the incumbent being promoted into an Area Manager role
- Knowledge that you will be part of a team helping to make a difference to your community
If making a difference in your local community is important to you and you meet our essential requirements we can’t wait to hear from you! Please send us your updated CV and a cover letter that tells us a little more about you and why you would be perfect for the role. Please click here for a copy of the Position Description.
Applications close: Thursday 25th of October 2018
Please note that prior to any offer of employment, pre-employment checks must be completed these will include reference checking, a medical, a national criminal history check and a working with children check.
St Vincent de Paul Society Victoria is proactive in supporting child safety